Grow at Riverside T&Cs 2019
These terms and conditions apply to the Grow at Riverside competition.
This “giveaway” is a Prize Draw which offers entrants the chance to win retail space at Riverside, Stafford. No purchase necessary.
- Conditions of entry – to participate in this promotion you must satisfy the following:
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be local to Staffordshire, UK
- Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted
- You are not permitted to enter if you are an employee or a direct family member or agent of an employee, or if you are otherwise associated with Riverside, Stafford
- You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter – to enter you will need to:
- Submit your application via the Grow at Riverside entry form on the Riverside, Stafford website
- Entry period – you can enter the Prize Draw up until 12:00 midday (BST) on 10/11/19. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
- Winner Selection – all eligible entrants’ website entries will be reviewed, and a shortlist will be selected after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered.
- Prize – The prize for the winner will be as follows:
- Retail space in Riverside, Stafford for 12 months at an agreed period of time with the landlord, Legal and General, for free.
- Prize details: The prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The prize does not include any utility bills associated to the retail space. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- Winner notification – we will reply to all successful shortlisted entrants by email. The shortlisted entrants may be asked to attend a second stage pitch to be in with a chance of winning the competition. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the competition if you are unable to attend such event. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the prize) at our own discretion.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the competition.
- Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Law: These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Promotion administrator – Grow at Riverside is administered by Riverside, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 3AL