We are creative, curious, inventive and energetic. We are Riverside.
Riverside is a retail retreat for every shopper. We’ve got the freshest fashion, big-name brands, unforgettable food and drink, all wrapped up in a picturesque riverside setting.
We’re inspired by our values: community, experience and integrity.
- The Community is everything to us. Riverside is inclusive and accessible; it’s a meeting point for locals and tourists alike.
- We know that it’s the experience that makes a place. So, everything is designed to make your experience of Riverside, one of a kind.
- We’re honest and transparent, and we keep our promises. Everything we do is for the benefit and long-term interests of the local community
This story behind the Riverside logo
The distinctive three-ringed Stafford Knot has long been a symbol for the county
of Staffordshire. Our interpretation uses the traditional three-part emblem to emphasise Riverside’s place in the local community, Stafford’s unique history and its forward-looking outlook.
What do the colours mean?
- Location: A tactile, transparent blue area represents Riverside’s iconic location and the River Sow
- Modernity: A contemporary Ink blue segment mirrors the centre’s modern styling
- Heritage: An earthy brown/gold segment reflects the area’s centuries-old heritage and provenance